THE ATTORNEYS AT MASTERSON HALL, P.C. SERVE THEIR CLIENTS IN MANY LEGAL AREAS. BELOW IS A LIST OF MANY SUCH AREAS.
Criminal defense for both adults and juveniles:
- Alleged violations of laws related to alcohol or controlled substances, including the following: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI), Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID), Driving While Ability Impaired by Alcohol or Drugs (DWAI), Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance, Unlawful Distribution or Manufacturing or Dispensing or Sale, Possession of Marijuana, Open Consumption or Display of Marijuana, Unlawful Processing or Manufacturing of Marijuana, Unlawful Distribution or Sale or Possession with Intent to Manufacture or Sell Marijuana, Special Offender charges, Unlawful Possession of Materials to Make Methamphetamine and Amphetamine, Sale or Distribution of Materials to Manufacture Controlled Substances, Unlawful Manufacture or Distribution or Possession with the Intent to Distribute an Imitation Controlled Substance, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Alleged crimes against people, including the following: Murder, Manslaughter, Criminally Negligent Homicide, Vehicular Homicide, Assault, Vehicular Assault, Menacing, Harassment, Criminal Extortion, Reckless Endangerment, Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, Stalking, Human Trafficking, Child Abuse, and Wrongs to At-Risk Adults.
- Alleged violations of sexual offenses, including the following: Sexual Assault, Unlawful Sexual Contact, Sexual Assault on a Child, Enticement of a Child, Sexual Exploitation of a Child, Internet Luring of a Child, Internet Sexual Exploitation of a Child, Invasion of Privacy for Sexual Gratification, Incest, and Failure to Register as a Sex Offender.
- Alleged crimes against property, including the following: Theft, Theft of Rental Property, Theft of Trade Secrets, Aggravated Motor Vehicle Theft, Theft by Receiving, Theft of Medical Records, Theft of Cable Service, Burglary, Possession of Burglary Tools, Criminal Mischief, Trespass, Criminal Tampering, Defacing Property, Littering, Robbery, Aggravated Robbery, and Arson.
- Alleged crimes involving fraud, including the following: Forgery, Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument, Criminal Possession of Forgery Devices, Criminal Impersonation, Fraud by Check, Issuing a False Financial Statement, Bribery, Unauthorized Use of a Financial Transaction Device, Identity Theft, Criminal Possession of an Identification Document, Gathering Identity Information by Deception, and Possession of Identity Theft Tools.
- Alleged weapons violations, including the following: Possession of a Weapon by a Previous Offender, Defacing a Firearm, Possession of a Defaced Firearm, Unlawfully Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Illegal Discharge of a Firearm, and Possession of a Handgun by a Juvenile.
- Alleged violations of offenses related to government operations, including the following: Resisting Arrest, Obstructing Government Operations, Obstructing a Peace Officer, False Reporting to Authorities, Impersonating a Peace Officer, Escape, Introduction of Contraband, Possession of Contraband, Bribery, Perjury, Bribing a Witness or Victim, Retaliation Against a Witness or Victim, Tampering with a Witness or Victim, and Violation of Bail Bonds.
- Alleged violations of miscellaneous offenses, including the following: Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, Violation of a Restraining or Protection Order, Violations of Court Orders, Vehicular Eluding, Obstruction of Telephone or Telegraph Service, Loitering, Prostitution, Child Prostitution, Pandering, Pimping, Offenses under the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act, Public Indecency, Indecent Exposure, Engaging in a Riot, Inciting a Riot, and Disorderly Conduct.
- Allegations of violations of probation, including regular probation, intensive supervision probation, and sexual offender probation.
- Allegations of Community Corrections and Parole violations.
Masterson Hall, P.C. offers a full range of criminal related services, including the following:
- Sealing Adult Records
- Expunging Juvenile Delinquent Records
- Representation during pre-charge police investigations
- Representation prior to arrest
- Representation of witnesses to a criminal proceeding
- Representation of victims and victims rights
Masterson Hall, P.C. offers a full range of traffic defense services, including defense of the following:
- Driver’s license revocations and suspensions (incl. administrative hearings by the Department of Revenue – Division of Motor Vehicles).
- Red-Light Camera violations (incl. case dismissals)
- Parking tickets (incl. costly tickets for parking handicap parking zone and loading zones)
- Speeding tickets
- Careless driving
- Reckless driving
- Unsafe change of lane
- Other traffic offenses, charges, and infractions
MASTERSON HALL, P.C.
Contact the attorneys directly at 720-445-5505.
Schedule your NO-OBLIGATION attorney consultation today!