This page is an unordered collection of links to sites that Aaron Hall uses, owned by friends of Aaron Hall, or affiliated with Aaron Hall in some other way.
Free Legal Services and Free Lawyer Help in Minnesota
- Minnesota Lawyer has a free Ask a Lawyer website for simple Minnesota law questions, but it does not provide free legal services.
- Minnesota Bankruptcy Attorney provides free 20-minute consultations to people considering bankruptcy.
- Volunteer Lawyer Network helps economically disadvantaged people with legal problems through volunteer attorneys and without charge to the clients in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Justice Foundation connects law students and attorneys to pro bono legal projects that help low income and underprivileged individuals in Minnesota.
- Legal Corps connects volunteer lawyers with small businesses and nonprofits.
- Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota (LASNEM) provides free legal advice and representation to low income people who live in Northeastern Minnesota.
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Assistance (MMLA) provides general civil legal services to low-income and elderly people in 20 central Minnesota counties.It also provides legal services to elderly persons in two additional counties.MMLA provides these services through its three member corporations:the Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis (LASM), St. Cloud Area Legal Services, and Western Minnesota Legal Services.This structure allows MMLA to staff three offices in Minneapolis, as well as offices in St. Cloud, Cambridge and Willmar.
- ProjusticeMN supports volunteer attorneys and legal aid staff attorneys handing cases through Minnesota legal services and volunteer attorney and Judicare programs. The site is free, and it offers an extensive library of forms and practice materials. ProJusticeMN.org serves as Minnesota’s online poverty law resource for anyone advising low-income or disadvantaged clients, including pro bono and legal services practitioners, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients.
- Twin Cities Christian Legal Aid was formed to “serve the poor, disabled and homeless by offering legal advice, limited assistance and spiritual counsel as well as referrals to Christian and other agencies in order to help individuals and their families become free of legal entanglements and become reconciled with God.”
- The Neighborhood Development Center offers to small business owners who qualify a variety of small business services including training and some legal help.
- Minnesota Court Forms include a wide variety of legal forms published by the Minnesota courts.
- Minnesota Federal District Court Forms offers a variety of legal forms for civil or criminal court practice.
- Federal Court Forms also offers countless legal forms for civil or criminal court practice.
- Small Firm Resource Center is a Minnesota State Bar Association website with solo and small firm articles for attorneys.
- ProjusticeMN has legal forms and practice materials on civil law, family law, immigration law, and real estate. Registration is free.
- FastCase offers free legal research to Minnesota StateBar Association members including case law for federal courts and all 50 states; federal and state statutes, regulations, court rules and constitutions, newspaper articles, public records, federal filings, Minnesota State District Court Opinions, authority checks and more.
- Find a Case offers free proximity and Boolean case searches.
- HotDocs provides a menu of online service offered to Minnesota State Bar Association members.
- Mn Docs charges a $25 annual fee to access 200 fully automated legal forms for probate, real property, family law, criminal law, and guardianship/conservatorship.
- Consumer Lawyer has useful forms for debtors dealing with collection agencies.
- HomeLine has a number of resources for tenants/renters dealing with difficult landlords including sample letters, legal forms, and other links.
- Computer Law attorneys lists technology savvy attorneys who assist clients with eCommerce business issues, filing trademark registrations, litigating technology issues, and other computer legal issues.
- Law Help MN features articles for consumers on a wide variety of legal issues in Minnesota.
- Briefs filed by the DOJ provide research and analysis on a wide range of topics.
Small Business Resources
- Minnesota Small Business is a networking and training organization for Minnesota small businesses and small business owners.
- Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office is a state agency that provides business related publications and technical assistance free-of-charge.
- Small Business Administration in Minnesota is the Minnesota District Office for the SBA.
- New Business Minnesota is a publication designed to deliver information about essential resources to every startup business at a time when they are most in need and most receptive — during the first five months after registering with the state.
- New Startup Meetup is a networking and training group for start-up businesses.
- Fredericksburg Lawyer is the Law Office of attorney Andrew Flusche.
- Minneapolis Photographer is the website of Katy Hall Photography, featuring weddings and more.
- Minnesota Immigration and Divorce Lawyers practice law here in Minnesota.
- San Francisco Public Relations. Graham & Associates specializes in national and international public relations and marketing communications, working with established and emerging companies and organizations.
- Loss Mitigation Attorney is a coalition of consumer law firms in other states.
Links to Other Legal Resources
- Cornell / Legal Info. Institute
- Minnesota Legislature
- Minnesota State Law Library
- UofM Law School
- William Mitchell Law Library
Like this? Click here →